Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whimsical Fishies

Whimsical Fishies
24x36, acrylics on canvas
AVAILABLE

This is an older painting that I did years ago. I've started to run out of space to store/hang my work, and as I create new paintings, some of the older ones have to go. I've decided to offer this for sale on Etsy and see what happens. It's huge--24 x 36--and certainly not what I'd call a "serious" painting (if such a thing exists). I painted it for fun, and because I love bright colors. Unfortunately, my camera does not seem to be able to capture certain shades, and the background color is a little off in this photo. The background is really beautiful, with streaks of blue and turquoise, a tad bit less green than in the photo. It has to be seen to be really appreciated.

I haven't done much painting lately, been too busy with other things, but hope to get back to it soon. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Nina Athena said...

I’ve been your silent reader for quite some time and now I’m delighted to say that I’m inspired by your articles. You have shared very valuable information and knowledge that people should recognise. Thank you for sharing. I would love to see more updates from you.

Airless Spray

FIVER Environment Group Co.Ltd said...

Wow! I'm basically impressed by the way you detailed out just about almost everything. It's definitely going to assist me a fantastic deal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..

UV Lamp Supplier