Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whimsical Fishies

Whimsical Fishies
24x36, acrylics on canvas
AVAILABLE

This is an older painting that I did years ago. I've started to run out of space to store/hang my work, and as I create new paintings, some of the older ones have to go. I've decided to offer this for sale on Etsy and see what happens. It's huge--24 x 36--and certainly not what I'd call a "serious" painting (if such a thing exists). I painted it for fun, and because I love bright colors. Unfortunately, my camera does not seem to be able to capture certain shades, and the background color is a little off in this photo. The background is really beautiful, with streaks of blue and turquoise, a tad bit less green than in the photo. It has to be seen to be really appreciated.

I haven't done much painting lately, been too busy with other things, but hope to get back to it soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: