Thursday, February 5, 2009

No New Paintings Today


No new paintings today, but I thought I'd put up a new picture of David, which as usual I stole from his mom's MySpace page. He's getting so big! Standing up in his playpen, crawling all over the house, sitting up, and getting into everything in sight. He's even starting to eat some regular people food along with his baby food. They grow so fast, I wish I could have more time with him.

I think I'm going to take Debra's advice (I suspect Debra is the only person who reads this blog, but I'm going to pretend that there are more of you out there) and start doing smaller paintings. See how they sell. If I want to stay in business, I need to be flexible, so I'm willing to try something new and see how it flies. Time to make a visit to the art store!

No comments: