Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Theresa's House

Theresa's House
11x14, acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
NOT FOR SALE

I recently finished this one, and I've had one hell of a time trying to get a decent photo. This is the best I've been able to get. I painted this for a friend of mine who mentioned months ago that she'd like a painting of her house. I hope she likes it...I put a lot of time into this one. I was advised to get rid of the cluster of trees that cover the front of the house. I debated taking that advice, but in the end decided to keep the trees because they're part of her landscaping, and to delete them would mean losing some of those amazing shadows on the lawn, which I feel are the making of the painting. So here it is. Hope she likes it!

So this is it, the final version. I hope Theresa likes it!

No comments: